LogicMonitor mobile application is a triage tool, giving you the ability to easily view and interact with alerts and dashboards.
Have all your active alerts and associated graphs at your fingertips along with the ability to swipe to acknowledge and escalate alerts or schedule down time for a device.
LogicMonitor is a SaaS based performance monitoring platform. With LogicMonitor, you can instantly monitor the health and performance of your systems in one place at the same time. Embedded thresholds and operations best practices tell you everything about the health and performance of your systems, and proactively alert you to issues.
• View Alerts & Dashboards
• Act on alerts -> Acknowledge, Escalation, SDT and notes.
• Viewing of the device graphs of the instance that triggered the alert.
• Viewing of the rest of the device’s datasources/instance graphs.
• Viewing of dashboards.(Only viewing dashboards allowed by role of the user. Not creating them, only viewing dashboards created in main app.)
• Adjusting the time range on graphs and dashboards.
• Ability to search and sort alerts.
LogicMonitor is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-25. The program can be installed on Android.
LogicMonitor (version 1.3) has a file size of 1.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.